alright here's some Regulations to keep this group from getting into trouble.
1) MS Paint and MS Paint only.
-You are permitted to submit 8 (eight) works and per day, as long as you submit it to either "Featured" or your "Username" category. Failure to submit it to the correct category will result in the rejection of your submission. Even if your submission is a 2014 Pierce Quantum III that you are making, the category to submit it to will be "Featured" or your "Username".
-Furthermore, other paint programs such as Gimp and Photoshop are okay, if the underlying creation is MS Paint, although we ask you to please state which editors were used and, more importantly, what they were used FOR. If editing is too heavy, mods can refuse the creation based on the fact that it's impossible to estimate what was done in MS Paint and what was added through photo editing software.
2) Give credit!
-If you use someone else's part, or modify/work with someone else's Work, give them credit. If you don't know who actually made a part, ask who might have made it, or state that it is not of your own creation. This also goes for inspiration images from DeviantArt and/or other art sites, or if you based your creation on somebody else's.
3) No spamming and/or hard trolling.
-We would appreciate if you don't troll and spam.
4) Utilize personal messages.
-If you have a problem with another member of the group, or a moderator decision, do not post it publicly. Take it to PM's and alert/discuss it with the appropriate people.
5) Be kind, courteous, and constructive.
-A community can not function if we can't be civil. Make sure that your comments and notes are constructive.
6) Do not share private information.
-We would appreciate if you Do not post the private information of another member here. It will not be tolerated. We also highly recommend that you do not share any of your personal information either, but if you really feel the need to, please do so elsewhere and NOT in or around this group.
7) No random accusations.
-Unfounded claims about the actions of another member will not be tolerated. If you dislike someone, have proof of this claim and talk to a moderator. This is best done by taking screenshots ahead of alerting the moderator, as comments can be hidden.
8) Vehicles only.
-You're only allowed to submit vehicles only, users were trying to submit non vehicles art here on this group but i declined them and sent them warning messages telling them you can only submit Vehicles or they will be banned and blocked.
Group Responsibilities (Warnings)
In order for the group to function properly, we ask that all members obey the following rules. Breaking these rules will most likely result in a short suspension or warning.
1. Proper spelling and grammar.
-We ask that you make friends with your punctuation keys, and maybe even your shift key.
-We understand that not everyone is at the same skill level when it comes to MS Paint, but we highly encourage strong efforts out of every member. Please use creativity in all the submissions that you post to the group. If you need help in figuring out how to bring an idea you have for a vehicle or part from your mind to the screen, feel free to PM the admin of the group. i will be glad to help you out.
3. Report trolling to the moderators.
-Please report any and all trolling to the group's moderation team. Every member should conduct their part in keeping the group civil (Again, do this by personal message).
4. Do not complain if your image has been removed or rejected. it could possibly mean that one occasion or two i might accidentally click no or the X during Approval or possibly mean that your art needs more work or possibly that the art you tried to submit was not related to the name of the group. Try to think of details to add that you previously would not have thought of. If you are unsure, ask other members or the admin for feedback.
5. Advertising: If you wish to advertise your DeviantArt group to our members, please submit an Affiliation request. We will only accept ('affiliate with') MS Paint related and appropriate groups. We do not allow users or visitors to post links to their group or user page as a form of advertising on any of our group's comment sections.
These rules are subject to change at any time and you will receive a message about the updates.